This week's challenge at the Serendipity Stamps Challenge Blog
is to make a Tri Shutter Card!
I love this Partridge & Pear stamp and decided to use it as my centerpiece. I stamped it in Rich Cocoa and colored it with Copics. The bird is cut out and popped with foam tape.
Here is a shot of the card open all the way. Graphic 45's Christmas Past papers cover the card.
I used my favorite holiday sentiment on the middle section stamped in red ink.
The directions for making this card are HERE.
This week's sale at Serendipity Stamps will be free shipping on any
US order of $10 or more from Sept 11 - 18.
Please join me in welcoming our newest Design Team member, Karen Amidon! Her work is superb! Check out what the whole team made:
- Serendipity Stamps: Partridge & Pear 810H, Warmest Wishes 1231E
- Ink: Memento - Rich Cocoa, Versafine - Crimson Red
- Paper: Graphic 45 - Christmas Past, Neenah Natural White 110 lb.
- Dies: Impression Obsession - Pine Trees, Spellbinders - Classic Ovals
- Copics: Y21, 23, 26, YG61, 63, 67, E41, 43, 44, 47
- Other: May Arts brown twine