I've made a bunch of Silly Monster cards with Tim Holtz's new dies.
I'll post one a day over the next few days.
I die cut the Silly Monsters from Stardream Metallic paper with Distress
Oxide Inks on them. I find using a coated paper helps the ink move
and react with water better than card stock and
metallic paper adds a little shimmer!
Finished size is an A-2.
Have a great week!
- Stamps: Tim Holtz - Crazy Talk
- Dies: Tim Holtz - Silly Monsters, MFT - Vertical Stitched Frame, Lawn Fawn - Stitched Rectangles, W+9 - Conversation Bubbles
- Ink: Distress Oxides, Versafine Onyx Black
- Paper: Stardream Metallic - Hera 12x12, Neenah Solar White, Bazzill Licorice Twist
- Other: Gelly Roll Glaze Pen - Black, Glossy Accents, Holtz Ornate Stencil.