Here is a cute little sea horse for you at the end of summer. He is paper pieced and popped up on foam tape to help him stand out. The little rope sections are cut out and glued flat. The brown layer is hand cut.
I added color by sponging on Distress Inks. The new Spellbinders fancy dies make it so easy to dress up a card! An embossing folder helps too!
Here is a shot of the inside. The stamp set is so pretty I just had to use some stamps on the inside. Have a great week everyone!
- Stamps: JustRite - Sea Shell Bay Clear Set
- Ink: Memento Espresso Truffle, Distress Inks: Faded Jeans, Stormy Sky, Peeled Paint, Wild Honey
- Paper: Neenah Natural White, Bazzill Candy Bar, blue, coral
- Dies: Spellbinders - Labels 22, Decorative Labels 22
- Other: embossing folder, Copics, May Arts ribbon