Flourishes is having a great challenge this week! It's called Make a Good Impression. Adding texture to your card is so easy with all the embossing folder and dies out there.
Here is a shot of my card with the tag out of the pocket. This is a really fun Flourishes set with so many possibilities! There are strawberry and cherry images in the set too. Finished size is an A2.
- Stamps: Flourishes - Berry Sweet Frame
- Ink: Mementa - Tuxedo Black
- Paper: White, black and raspberry card stock
- Embossing folder: Cuttlebug - Charles
- Dies: Spellbinders - A2 Bracket Borders One
- Other: hole punch, gingham ribbon, Corner Chomper, Copic RV66, YG17