Recently I wanted to make an ABC banner with Graphic 45's new Mother Goose paper. The chipboard letters I had were really too small for a banner so I took an idea from Graphic 45's Design Team Member, Denise Johnson. She took their new Typography paper and glued her letters onto decorated tags shown here on YouTube.
It was the perfect solution for my little letters. I fussy cut a bunch of things from the 12 x 12 paper so I was all ready to decorate the tags after I glued on the letters.
- Paper: Graphic 45 - Mother Goose 12 x 12
- Ink: Cat's Eye - Chestnut Roan
- Letters: Creative Imaginations - Laura
- Graphic 45 products - Lg Tag Book, Mother Goose Chipboard 1, Flowers, Banners and Tags
- Other: foam tape, May Arts ribbon, 1/2" hole punch, Impression Obsession grass die