Like to watercolor? If you do it is a great week to participate in the Serendipity Stamps Challenge! Just use any Serendipity image and watercolor it for your project. I embossed my image with Versafine and clear embossing powder.
I watercolored my image with Tim Holtz's Distress Markers. He has GREAT fall colors! For watercoloring I like to use hot press watercolor paper. It has a much smoother surface for stamping than cold press. It is hard (and expensive) to find in pads so I buy big sheets of it and cut it up.
Finished size is 6 3/2 x 4 3/4.
Check out what the rest of the Design Team created:
For the next 2 weeks, get 40% off the highest priced item in your cart when you enter coupon code “40fromhigh913”. Offer valid through 10/2/2013.
- Stamps: Serendipity Stamps: Wheat Sheaf 1028G, Nature Gives 305E
- Ink: Versafine - Vintage Sepia, Tim Holtz Distress Markers
- Paper: Bo Bunny - Autumn Song 12 x 12, Arches watercolor paper, Bazzill - Candy Bar
- Dies: Spellbinders - Radiant Rectangles
- Other: Perfect Layers, SU Ribbon, clear embossing powder, Bow Easy