Victory Garden is our theme for this week's Serendipity Stamps Challenge! Anything garden related BUT flowers can be used. Play along to win a prize!
For my card I used the Large Olive Branch stamp. I inked it up with a green ink pad then wiped off the olives. I used a purple marker to ink the olives. After I stamped it I lightly used my Copics to color in the olives and leaves with lighter colors.
Check out what the rest of the Design Team created!
- Stamps: Serendipity Stamps - Olive Branch LG 1000L
- Ink: SU! Garden Green, SU! Elegant Eggplant marker
- Paper: Neenah - Classic Crest Natural White, green & purple cardstock
- Spellbinders: Grand Decorative Ovals One, Grand Ovals
- Other: PTI - ribbon, Bow Easy, Copics