I sat down to make a card for my friend Sue with the pretty rolled and layered flowers I made and this is what came of it. I was inspired by a blogger over in Poland named Klaudia. Her work is fantastic!
I used LOTS of dies for this one!
The smallest rose was made using MFT Rolled Roses. The medium rose has a MFT Rolled Rose in the middle and Spellbinders Rose Creations dies on the outside. The BIG rose has Spellbinders Rose Creations dies on the outside and a Bitty Blossoms die on the inside.
The finished size is 5.5 square.
- Stamps: Serendipity Stamps - Happy Birthday 093D, SU! - Bella Toile, ALL NIGHT MEDIA - Sharyn Sowell text stamp
- Paper: Neenah - Classic Crest Natural White, green card stock
- Ink: Distress Ink - Faded Jeans
- Spellbinders: Labels 20, Rose Creations, Bitty Blossoms, Elegant Ovals
- MFT: Rolled Roses
- Memory Box: Chloe Stem
- Other: May Arts twine, cream lace