Monday, May 20, 2013

Happy Birthday Sue!

I sat down to make a card for my friend Sue with the pretty rolled and layered flowers I made and this is what came of it.  I was inspired by a blogger over in Poland named Klaudia.  Her work is fantastic!  
 I used LOTS of dies for this one!

The smallest rose was made using MFT Rolled Roses.  The medium rose has a MFT Rolled Rose in the middle and Spellbinders Rose Creations dies on the outside.  The BIG rose has Spellbinders Rose Creations dies on the outside and a Bitty Blossoms die on the inside.  
The finished size is 5.5 square.

  • Stamps:  Serendipity Stamps - Happy Birthday 093D, SU! - Bella Toile, ALL NIGHT MEDIA - Sharyn Sowell text stamp
  • Paper: Neenah - Classic Crest Natural White, green card stock
  • Ink: Distress Ink - Faded Jeans
  • Spellbinders: Labels 20, Rose Creations, Bitty Blossoms, Elegant Ovals
  • MFT: Rolled Roses
  • Memory Box: Chloe Stem
  • Other: May Arts twine, cream lace

3 comments:

Klaudia/Kszp said...

Thank you very much for your nice words :) Your card is just beautiful. I like the composition, colours and of course the beautiful blue rose.

Jeanne J. said...

Drop dead gorgeous Miriam! Love the stamping on the doily and all the shading! Wow!!

Unknown said...

Love, love, love the card, my friend. Will cherish it forever.

Sue