Monday, May 20, 2013

Happy Birthday Sue!

I sat down to make a card for my friend Sue with the pretty rolled and layered flowers I made and this is what came of it.  I was inspired by a blogger over in Poland named Klaudia.  Her work is fantastic!  
 I used LOTS of dies for this one!

The smallest rose was made using MFT Rolled Roses.  The medium rose has a MFT Rolled Rose in the middle and Spellbinders Rose Creations dies on the outside.  The BIG rose has Spellbinders Rose Creations dies on the outside and a Bitty Blossoms die on the inside.  
The finished size is 5.5 square.

  • Stamps:  Serendipity Stamps - Happy Birthday 093D, SU! - Bella Toile, ALL NIGHT MEDIA - Sharyn Sowell text stamp
  • Paper: Neenah - Classic Crest Natural White, green card stock
  • Ink: Distress Ink - Faded Jeans
  • Spellbinders: Labels 20, Rose Creations, Bitty Blossoms, Elegant Ovals
  • MFT: Rolled Roses
  • Memory Box: Chloe Stem
  • Other: May Arts twine, cream lace

3 comments:

Klaudia/Kszp said...

Thank you very much for your nice words :) Your card is just beautiful. I like the composition, colours and of course the beautiful blue rose.

Jeanne J said...

Drop dead gorgeous Miriam! Love the stamping on the doily and all the shading! Wow!!

Unknown said...

Love, love, love the card, my friend. Will cherish it forever.

Sue