On this Memorial Day I have a tea rose for you. Flourishes has a new artist and I just love her work! This tea rose is the first set she has designed for Flourishes and I just had to have it.
I kept it simple by just coloring the rose with Copics and die cutting it with a new Spellbinders set.
Here is a close up view so you can see the die cut detail. I always die cut the image before I color it just to make sure I don't waste coloring time! Finished size of this card is 4x6.
I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday!
- Stamps: Flourishes - Old Tea Rose
- Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
- Paper: Neenah - Classic Crest - Solar White, Bazzill green cardstock
- Spellbinders: Resplendent Rectangles
- Other: Copics R00, R11, R12, R14, foam tape