Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Elegant Rectangles

I have another card for you today inspired by Elly!  Rather than leaving it all white I decided to go with some Tim Holtz Distress Crushed Olive ink and paper.  I used lots of dies from different companies for my floral centerpiece. 

When I build my flowers I always ink the edges before I layer or roll them.  Sometimes they need a little more color so I add color after they are made.  
I had so much fun building it! 
 Finished size is 7 x 5.

  • Ink: Distress Ink - Crushed Olive
  • Paper: Neenah Classic Crest - Natural White, Ranger - Core'dinations - Distress Collection
  • Dies: Spellbinders - Elegant Rectangles, Rose Creations, Foliage, Bitty Blossoms; Impression Obsession - Leafy Branch; Marianne Designs- Leaves LR0227; Memory Box - Fern
  • Other: Ultimate Crafter's Pick Glue, 3M Foam Tape

3 comments:

Lynne said...

Your flowers are fabulous. Glad you added color.

newbie85 said...

Beautiful card! Love the soft color! You did a great job on the flowers and putting the arrangement together in the middle! Love the flower arrangement on the spellbinders! GREAT job on everything!!

Unknown said...

I love your colors ad the whole card. I am wondering as to how or what type of envelope is used to present let alone send through the mail such designs???