Flourishes is having a Timeless Tuesday Frame It! Challenge this week. When I got some new Spellbinders dies I thought Adorning Squares would look good with this pitcher of tulips. The colors are brighter than I usually use but we all have to step outside our comfort zone now and then!
I finished it off with a cute little Flourishes Tag die and some black twine. I stamped ENJOY on the tag so the card could be used for many occasions. Both the tag and tulips are popped up with foam tape. Finished size is 5 x 5.
- Stamps: Flourishes - Tulips for Friends
- Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black, Versafine - Onyx Black
- Paper: Neenah Classic Crest - Solar White, Glitz - Cashmere Dame 6x6, black & green cardstock
- Dies: Spellbinders - Classic Circles & Adorning Squares, Flourishes tag
- Copics: BG70, 72, 75; R43, 46; G40, 43, 46, Y11, 13; W1
- Other: Perfect Layers, black gems, SU! ribbon, May Arts - Black twine