Impression Obsession is having a Flowers Challenge! Check it out and play along for a prize!
I made this hydrangea card with an IO die and I just love the way it turned out. It looks a bit washed out in the picture. I used K & Company's Flora & Fauna paper for my background. I used a Viva pen to put the tiny dots of green in the flowers. The leaves needed a little highlighting so I rubbed some Chestnut Roan ink on them.
I finished it off with a matted Stampers Anonymous sentiment.
Finished size is 6 1/4 x 4 3/4.
- Stamps: Stampers Anonymous - Simple Sayings CMS155
- Ink: Versafine - Vintage Sepia, Color Box - Chestnut Roan cat's eye
- Paper: K & Company - Flora & Fauna 6 x 4, SU! Early Espresso
- Die: Impression Obsession - Hydrangea Set DIE044-Y
- Other: Spellbinders - Classic Rectangle die, Viva Paper Pen - Moss Green