Wednesday, April 17, 2013

BACKGROUND Berries

 We have a fun and easy challenge this week for Serendipity Stamps!  Use a regular stamp to make a background for your card or project.  I hadn't used my blackberry stamp set yet and I thought it would make a pretty background.  As you can probably tell, I stamped it randomly on my paper.

 Using the "direct to rubber" technique, I pulled out some water-based markers and used them to color up my berries.  I used a bunch of dies to create my card and all the layers.  The finished size is 5 inches square.

Be sure to check out what the rest of the team made:

We'd love for you to play along and be eligible to win a prize. 
 The link to play is HERE.

The sale for the next 2 weeks is 40% off the highest priced item in your basket! Runs April 17 through May 1.  Enter the code “40fromhigh413” to get the discount.
  • Stamps: Serendipity Stamps:  Blackberries 1257QCL (cling set)
  • Ink: Versafine - Smokey Gray, Color Box - Chalk Ink - Charcoal
  • Paper: Neenah - Solar White, SU! Wild Wasabi, Rose Red 
  • Markers: SU! Wild Wasabi, Rose Red, Daffodil Delight
  • Dies: Spellbinders - Grand Labels 1, Opulent Ovals
  • Other: Bow Easy, SU! Wild Wasabi ribbon, pearls

3 comments:

Marybeth said...

Your right this was very easy and lots of fun stamping. This is another blackberry beauty!

Jeanne J said...

So pretty Miriam! All the color is beautiful and the sentiment ties in perfectly!

Cathy Weber said...

I have never tried the direct to rubber method Miriam...I was wondering how you did that! So pretty, love the colors you chose and the shape of your card.