Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Timeless Tuesday 176- Daisies!


This week's Flourishes Timeless Tuesday challenge is Summer!  For me, daisies and yellow are very summery.  This card was inspired by a card made by Julie Koerber found here.  There are clear microbeads in the centers of the flowers but I found that they blurred the image.  In person they are a little shiny.
Finished size is an A2.
  • Stamps: Flourishes - Gerbera Daisies
  • Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black, Distress - Scattered Straw
  • Paper: Neenah - Classic Crest Solar White, Basic Grey - PB&J 6x6
  • Spellbinders: Classic Ovals, Large Scalloped Ovals
  • Other: Copics, SU! ribbon, Hero Arts Blue Gems, Microbeads, Glossy Accents, Bow Easy

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Miriam, I love your soft and sophisticated card! I love that you added micro beads and used Julie's card as inspiration, both make for an amazing card! I personally love yellow cards, so your card brought such a cheery feel to my morning, when I saw it! :)

Thank you for joining us in Flourishes Timeless Tuesday!!
~ Amanda :)