This week's Flourishes Timeless Tuesday challenge is Summer! For me, daisies and yellow are very summery. This card was inspired by a card made by Julie Koerber found here. There are clear microbeads in the centers of the flowers but I found that they blurred the image. In person they are a little shiny.
Finished size is an A2.
- Stamps: Flourishes - Gerbera Daisies
- Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black, Distress - Scattered Straw
- Paper: Neenah - Classic Crest Solar White, Basic Grey - PB&J 6x6
- Spellbinders: Classic Ovals, Large Scalloped Ovals
- Other: Copics, SU! ribbon, Hero Arts Blue Gems, Microbeads, Glossy Accents, Bow Easy