I am absolutely wild about Graphic 45 papers! I covered a wood cigar box with their Kraft Reflections paper and embellishments (G45 calls them Staples). Lots of the embellishments came from my stash and I don't know where they came from but I will list all the things I know for sure.
I painted the edges of the box with black paint and edged the papers with Distress Ink.
Inside the lid. I added a few things from the G45 Olde Curiosity Shoppe collection for fun.
Inside the base of the box. I just LOVE this rose paper! More OCS elements here too.
Here is a close up of the upper left corner of the outside of the box.
Here is a close up of the lower right corner of the outside of the box. This box is on display at Impressive Ideas in Roswell, GA. I hope you enjoy it!
- Stamps: None!
- Ink: Distress - Vintage Photo (on paper), Versafine - Onyx Black (on paper flowers)
- Paper: G45 - Kraft Reflections Collection 12x12, Olde Curiosity Shoppe 12x12, black cardstock
- G45 Items: Staples - Paper Flowers, Metal Flowers, Stamped metal brads, OCS chipboard die-cuts, OCS sticker sheet
- Tin Holtz Idea-ology - Curio knobs, gears, metal corners
- Other: Prima rhinestone swirls, Basic Grey brad, misc - key, metal rose, felt brad, metal wings, wood cigar box
- Dies: Spellbinders - Fancy Rectangles, Ironworks, Cheery Lynn - Fanciful Flourish, Memory Box - Flourish
- Adhesives: Plaid Mod Podge Matte for paper, Ranger Glossy Accents, Ultimate Crafters Glue