Monday, July 2, 2012

G45 Kraft Reflections Collection Box

I am absolutely wild about Graphic 45 papers!  I covered a wood cigar box with their Kraft Reflections paper and embellishments (G45 calls them Staples).  Lots of the embellishments came from my stash and I don't know where they came from but I will list all the things I know for sure.
I painted the edges of the box with black paint and edged the papers with Distress Ink.

Inside the lid.  I added a few things from the G45 Olde Curiosity Shoppe collection for fun.

Inside the base of the box.  I just LOVE this rose paper! More OCS elements here too.

Here is a close up of the upper left corner of the outside of the box.

Here is a close up of the lower right corner of the outside of the box.  This box is on display at Impressive Ideas in Roswell, GA.  I hope you enjoy it! 
  • Stamps: None!
  • Ink: Distress - Vintage Photo (on paper), Versafine - Onyx Black (on paper flowers)
  • Paper: G45 - Kraft Reflections Collection 12x12, Olde Curiosity Shoppe 12x12, black cardstock
  • G45 Items: Staples - Paper Flowers, Metal Flowers, Stamped metal brads, OCS chipboard die-cuts, OCS sticker sheet
  • Tin Holtz Idea-ology - Curio knobs, gears, metal corners
  • Other: Prima rhinestone swirls, Basic Grey brad, misc - key, metal rose, felt brad, metal wings, wood cigar box
  • Dies: Spellbinders - Fancy Rectangles, Ironworks, Cheery Lynn - Fanciful Flourish, Memory Box - Flourish
  • Adhesives: Plaid Mod Podge Matte for paper, Ranger Glossy Accents, Ultimate Crafters Glue

No comments: