Thursday, July 5, 2012

Lighthouse - CTD 199

A simple card for you today of a lighthouse using this week's Color Throwdown colors.  When I made this card I really wanted the image to stand out so I kept the card simple.  The kraft cardstock is embossed with a Cuttlebug star folder and the twine came from my kitchen drawer!  The sky is airbrushed with a Copic marker while still in the die.
I hope you all had a great 4th!
  • Stamp: River City Rubber Works
  • Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
  • Paper: Neenah Classic Crest - Solar White, SU! Real Red, Crumb Cake, Night of Navy
  • Other: twine, Perfect Layers, Spellbinders - Classic Square die, Copics, ABS, Basic Grey button, Cuttlebug Star embossing folder

1 comment:

Joan Ervin said...

I really like the lighthouse image and the star embossed background and the cording are such wonderful details!!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown challenge!!!