This week's MoJo Monday challenge is an inspiring layout. I made a bunch of cards this weekend with this stamp set and it fit in well with the challenge so I made just one more. I love most of Tim Holtz's images and have wanted this heart image for a long time. The keys, writing and bee are part of the paper I stamped on.
I colored the heart with Copics and added Glossy Accents for shine.
Finished size is an A2.
- Stamps: Stampers Anonymous - Tim Holtz Collection - Urban Chic, SU! sentiment
- Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black, Distress - Salty Ocean, Versafine - Onyx Black
- Paper: Prima- Printery 8x8, Bazzill Basics Paper - Dotted Swiss 8x8, black cardstock
- Copics: E40, E41, R35, R37, R39, B0000
- Other: black seam binding, Recollections - Black Gems, Glossy Accents, Perfect Layers