This week's Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge is to make a project with a sentiment as the focal point. This card was inspired by a card made by Beate some time ago.
The butterfly and die cuts were cut of colors and patterns to draw your eye to the center of the card. The fancy oval frame was cut from heavy vellum so it doesn't compete with all the embellishments and patterns.
Finished size is 5 3/4 x 4 1/2.
- Stamps: Flourishes - Hearts and Flowers
- Ink: Versafine - Onyx Black, Distress - Peeled Paint
- Paper: Neenah - Solar White & Baronial Ivory, SU! Black & Always Artichoke, Webster's Pages - Hollywood Vogue, MME Damask, Vellum
- Dies: Spellbinders - Labels 20, Petite Ovals, Scalloped Petite Ovals, Floral Ovals, Cheery Lynn - Exotic Butterfly small #2
- Other: SU! ribbon, Recollections - Rhinestone swirls, Perfect Layers