As my blue and purple hydrangeas are fading I wanted to post another card with a blue/purple bloom. It is looking pretty blue in the picture but is much more purple in person, including the paper. I embossed the bloom with black ink and clear embossing powder so it shines a bit.
The black layer behind the die cut is hand cut.
The challenge for this week's Flourishes Timeless Tuesday is to use your FAVORITE FLOURISHES STAMP along with your FAVORITE DIE(s) and to finish your card/project off with your absolute FAVORITE EMBELLISHMENTS! Easy pick for me to use Flourishes Hydrangea stamp as my favorite! I have many favorite dies and right now it is Spellbinders Labels 22. Chevron patterns are so popular right now and I just love this May Arts Chevron ribbon in black and white.
Finished size is 5.25 square.
- Stamps: Flourishes - Hydrangeas, SU! Happy Birthday
- Ink: Versafine - Onyx Black
- Paper: Neenah Solar White, black, Memory Box - Viola 6x6
- Copics: Bloom: B0000, B63, B66, B23, BV01, V15, Leaves: G40, G43, G46
- Other: Spellbinders - Labels 22, May Arts ribbon, Perfect Layers, Corner Chomper, SU! Ticket Corner punch, clear embossing powder