We have a double challenge this week for the Serendipity Stamps Design Team. First, our colors are Rose, Cocoa and Mint Green. Our theme is Corners and Borders so I used the pretty and elegant Pansy Corner!
Copic Markers blend well on many kinds of papers. I often stamp on patterned paper and try out my Copics. The background paper alters the colors a bit but they still blend well. Give it a try!
Serendipity Stamps Deal of the Week:
Buy 3 items, get a 4th one free!
Ends June 25th, 2012
Lowest priced item of the four is free.
Buy 8 items and 2 will be free. And so on, and so on...
Check out what the rest of the design team made:
- Stamps: Serendipity Stamps - Pansy Corner - 343H, The Earth Laughs - 417D
- Ink: Memento - Rich Cocoa
- Paper: Neenah - Natural White (inside), SU! - Chocolate Chip, mint green, Pink Paislee - Butterfly Garden 6x6
- Copics: R81, R83, R85, YG11
- Other: Zva Creative - green pearl swirl, Perfect Layers, Stamp-a-ma-jig