I love the colors for this week's ColourQ challenge - Lucky Limeade, Bashful Blue, Brocade Blue, Night of Navy and White. Those colors paired up with Flourishes new Summer Blossoms set made for a quick A2 card. Although you can't tell from the picture, the white flowers were cut out and popped up for dimension. It was fun stamping in blue for a change!
- Stamps: Flourishes - Summer Blossoms
- Ink: Memento - Paris Dusk
- Paper: Neenah Classic Crest - Solar White, SU! - Night of Navy & Lucky Limeade
- Copics: B0000, B32, B91, B93, YG00, YG13, YG25, 0
- Other: Perfect Layers, SU! - Lucky Limeade ribbon, Spellbinders - Petite Ovals