I thought this cute pitcher would be pretty with bright colors so I used the palette from this week's ColourQ challenge. Real Red, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeaid and Tempting Turquoise, shown below. And, when looking for a layout I came across MojoMonday's challenge which worked well with my image. Finished size is 6.25 x 4.5.
- Stamps: Impression Obsession - Flower Pitcher G1858, Thanks Sentiments CL41
- Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black, Versafine - Vintage Sepia
- Paper: Neenah Solar White, Jillibean Soup - Coconut Lime Soup 6x6, brown cardstock
- Copics: BG0000, BG000, BG45, BG49, Y32, YG13, YG17, R24, R29, E43, E44
- Other: Perfect Layers, green ribbon, Bow Easy