Patriotism is the theme this week for Serendipity Stamps Design Team. I thought it would be fun to use a not-necessarily-patriotic-stamp and just use red, white and blue with it. As I see the finished card I am thinking of an air show taking place on the 4th of July!
I embossed everything with black ink and clear EP. I colored up the airplane with Copics, cut it out and adhered it with foam tape. The sky and sentiment were airbrushed while still in their dies. The clouds are highlighted with grey. The star strips were on my desk from another project and I thought they would be a nice patriotic accent.
Check out what the rest of the design team made:
- Stamps: Serendipity Stamps - Airplane - 1261J, America the Beautiful - 318E
- Ink: SU! - Craft Basic Black
- Paper: Neenah Solar White 110lb, SU! Real Red, Jillibean Soup - Watermelon Gazpacho 6x6
- Spellbinders: Grands Circles, Grands Scalloped Circles, Classic Ovals
- Copics: R24, R29, B0000, B21, B23, C0, C2, W0, W2
- Other: ABS, foam tape, star rhinestones, clear EP