Saturday, May 5, 2012

Zentangle Quote Card

I've been doing lots of tangling lately and thought it would look good with this great quote stamp from Serendipity Stamps.  It is one of my all time favorite quotes and I asked Mary Lee at Serendipity if she would consider making it into a stamp.  To my surprise, she DID!  Yea!

I stamped the quote on an A2 card I made with 110lb Neenah Solar White paper and traced around a Spellbinders die with a pencil to frame it.  I drew some string lines to separate sections and started tangling with a Sakura Micron pen. I used a pencil to shade and blended it with a paper stump.
  • Stamps: Serendipity Stamps: We don't see things 1262E
  • Ink: Versafine - Onyx Black
  • Paper: Neenah Classic Crest - Solar White 110lb
  • Other: pencil, paper stump, Micron Pen 01 (.25 tip), Spellbinders - Labels 25
  • Zentangle patterns from upper left corner going clockwise: Ixorus, W2, Hollibaugh, Yincut, Betweed, Swirls, Flux, Cadent, Mooka, Bales