I've been doing lots of tangling lately and thought it would look good with this great quote stamp from Serendipity Stamps. It is one of my all time favorite quotes and I asked Mary Lee at Serendipity if she would consider making it into a stamp. To my surprise, she DID! Yea!
I stamped the quote on an A2 card I made with 110lb Neenah Solar White paper and traced around a Spellbinders die with a pencil to frame it. I drew some string lines to separate sections and started tangling with a Sakura Micron pen. I used a pencil to shade and blended it with a paper stump.
- Stamps: Serendipity Stamps: We don't see things 1262E
- Ink: Versafine - Onyx Black
- Paper: Neenah Classic Crest - Solar White 110lb
- Other: pencil, paper stump, Micron Pen 01 (.25 tip), Spellbinders - Labels 25
- Zentangle patterns from upper left corner going clockwise: Ixorus, W2, Hollibaugh, Yincut, Betweed, Swirls, Flux, Cadent, Mooka, Bales