This week's Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge is to use PINK!
Easy for me because I love that color. I think this card has enough pink to qualify! You wouldn't think so but this image is from Flourishes Bee My Honey set. There are two bees on the flowers.....
Colored with Copics and matted with a few large scalloped circles, this image really pops because I went with strong colors. Pastels just aren't my thing.
- Stamps: Flourishes - Bee My Honey
- Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black, Versafine - Onyx Black for sentiment
- Paper: SEI - Sunny Days 12 x 12 pad, Neenah Solar White, pink and green cardstock
- Dies: Spellbinders - Large Scalloped Circles, Classic Circles; Cheery Lynn - Fanciful Flourish
- Other: Perfect Layers, Copic Markers, Micron pen, SU! Scalloped border punch & corner rounder