I have another Design Team callenge from Serendipity Stamps this week. Our challenge is to use Butterflies and the layout pictured below. So easy because Serendipity has so many beautiful butterfly stamps! I used the one in the Petunia stamp and colored it with Copics. I added a 2nd layer to the half of the butterfly hanging off the circle.
Serendipity has some new spring and summer stamps in the New Stamps section and through May 7, shipping for orders over $10 is free (in the US). Check it out here.
Check out what the rest of the design team made:
and Spring & Summer Guest Designer - Kris Breach.
- Stamps: Serendipity Stamps - Petunias (202L) , Flowers Leaves Family Friends set (581K)
- Ink: Memento - Rich Cocoa, Versafine - Vintage Sepia
- Paper: Neenah - Classic Crest Solar White, brown cardstock, Basic Grey - Konnichiwa & Picadilly 6x6
- Copics: R81, R83, R85, YR00, YR14, YR65, G43, YG21
- Other: SU! border punch, Spellbinders - Classic Circles, Perfect Layers, misc ribbon, Bow Easy