Day 2 of Tim's Tags (a little late)! Again, I didn't have lots of the supplies but I made do! Here is Tim's Day 2 tag:
I didn't have Tim's Holiday Kraft Resist paper for the base of the tag so I used his regular Kraft Resist Paper and stamped Christmas and the holly on it and embossed them with clear EP. That way when I applied the Picket Fence Distress Ink, it resisted the stamped images like Tim's.
The deer die was not in my collection so I stamped a deer and embossed it with Frayed Burlap Distress Embossing Powder and cut it out. He has a sandpaper texture. I love my little wire wreath I made from some holiday wired trim! My bottom border was made with Grungepaper, a Nestie (Labels 4) and gold embossed since I didn't have the Gold Paint Dabber.
- Stamps: Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Collection - Season's Silhouettes, Hero Arts - Classic Holly
- Ink: Versamark, Distress Inks: Frayed Burlap, Iced Spruce, Peeled Paint, Barn Door
- Paper: Tim Holtz 12x12 Paper Stash Kraft Resist, Grungepaper
- Wet Stuff: Distress Stain - Pickett Fence, Perfect Pearls Mist - Perfect Pearl
- Other: Clear EP, Christmas Muse metal tag, jump ring, pin, seam binding, glue gun, SU ribbon, holly wire trim, copper brads, Nestie Labels 4, Tim's Design Ruler