Since I miss being the November Timeless Tuesday Guest Designer I thought I'd play along in this weeks challenge! Silke designed a sketch and I incorporated a Flourishes wreath stamp into it. Coloring the clear gemstones with Copic R37 matches the paper perfectly!
Finished size is 6.25 x 4.5.
- Stamps: Flourishes - Wreaths of all Seasons
- Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black, Distress Ink - Gathered Twigs
- Paper: MME - Lost and Found - Christmas, Neenah Natural White, SU! Cherry Cobbler & Chocolate Chip
- Copics - YG91, YG93, YG95, YG97, R35, R37, E40
- Spellbinders Dies: Labels 18, Classic Circles
- Other: Ranger Glossy Accents, Hero Arts Gemstones, Perfect Layers