Here is my version of Tim's day 4 tag which had a snowman on it. I don't have the snowman die so I used PTI's tree die instead. I cut it out twice with Grungepaper and glued them together then used Tim's snowman techniques on it.
For the tag base I used one of the #8 manila tag like Tim did. I used his technique to do the background except I used Distress INK instead of Distress STAINS for the blues and did use the Pickett Fence STAIN. The result was a bit different. My tree didn't stand out enough from the tag so I inked the edges with Frayed Burlap. Here is Tim's tag:
- Stamps: Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Collection - Shabby French (swirl), Misc snowflake stamps
- Ink: Distress Inks: Weathered Wood, Stormy Sky, Frayed Burlap, SU! Craft Whisper White, Distress Stain - Pickett Fence
- Paper: Manila tag, Grungepaper, SU! Silver Glitter Paper, clear packaging plastic
- Wet Stuff: Distress Crackle Paint - Rock Candy, Snow Cap Dabber, Glossy Accents
- Other: Christmas Muse metal tag, jump ring, seam binding, glue gun, SU organza ribbon, PTI and Tim Holtz buttons, misc numbers, pearls & rhinestones,
- Dies: SU! Northern Frost die, Spellbinders fleur de lis border die, PTI's tree