It’s time for another What If? Wednesday Sketch challenge from Repeat Impressions! Even though fall is nearly here I decided to so a summery card. Sort of a farewell to warm weather! Finished size is 6.25 x 4.5.
You will have 2 weeks to enter your card using the sketch (below) over at the RI Blog The House That Stamps Built. Check out what the other Rock Stars made there as well.
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Color Box Chestnut Roan
- Paper: Neenah Natural White, Jillibean Soup - Sweet & Sour Soup 6x6, SU! Chocolate Chip & Lucky Limeade
- Copics: BG000, B91, B93, E21, E23, YG01, YG03, YG61, YG67, YG93, R43, R46, N1, N3
- Spellbinders: Classic Circles, Labels 22, Picot Edge Circles
- Other: Perfect Layers Tool, Basic Grey brads, ABS