I made a little frame for my stamped image so it would stand out better. The mistletoe is colored with Copics and I was amazed at how well they blended on the SEI paper. For the background I heat embossed the snowflakes by brayering white craft ink on it and sprinkling a combo of white and Dazzling Diamonds embossing powders over it. Gives it a nice shimmer with a touch of white.
If you post your card on SCS be sure to use the code FTTC143.
See what the Timeless Tuesday Team created:
- Stamps: Flourishes - Meet Me Under the Mistletoe
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU! Craft Whisper White
- Paper: SEI - Wintersong 12x12, Neenah Solar White, SU! Wild Wasabi
- Copics: R22, R27, G82, G94, BG0000
- Spellbinders: Nesties Labels 1, Petite Ovals & Petite Oval Scallop
- Other: mini-brayer, SU! Riding Hood Red ribbon, SU! white and Dazzling Diamonds EP, glitter glue, silver pearls, Sizzix Embossing Folder