Beate is our hostess this week (for Challenge #142) and has challenged us to make an "Out of the Box" card. Stamp your image and let it partially hang out it's frame/shape. It took me awhile to pick an image but when I decided on this one, it was pretty easy to do the technique.
The instructions to do the technique are on Splitcoaststampers here. I used this Spring Bouquet image for a non-traditional Christmas card. Peonies are my 2nd favorite flower! Finished size is 5.25 square.
You'll find all the challenge details on the Flourishes blog and one lucky winner each week gets $10 to spend in the Flourishes online store!
Check out what the Timeless Tuesday Team made:
- Stamps: Flourishes - Spring Bouquet SS108, Holiday Greetings SS039
- Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black
- Paper: Neenah Natural White, Authentique - Wonder 6x6, SU! Always Artichoke, Black
- Copics: E50, E81, YG91, YG93, YG97, YG61, R21, R24, R29, R81, R85, R89
- Spellbinders Dies: Classic Circles (largest circle), Grand Labels 4
- Other: Perfect Layers, Wild Orchid leaves, pearls and rhinestones, lace
Thanks for stopping by!