Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Serendipity Stamps - October Blog Hop #1


Recently I made a batch of card for my Bridge-playing Mom.  
I used the cool Playing Cards Stamp and Die set!
The sentiments are perfect to go along with all those cute suit dies!


I made a bunch of shaker cards 'cuz I don't care how old you are, 
everybody smiles over a shaker card!


Its easy to decorate the insides with leftover die cuts
and a clever sentiment.


Some of the dies are so small that you can
use them inside your shaker.


 Another inside above.





Hope you enjoyed this set of "playing cards"!

The HOP Prize is a $20 Serendipity Stamps Gift Certificate 
to a random commenter.  
You can leave comments from Wednesday through Sunday
 and Mary will announce the winner on Monday.

The 50% off Stamp of the Month is:

Autumn Chair

Here is the list of Design Team members participating in the HOP:

Mary's Blog
Beth Chiu
Patti Kehl
Carol Mayne
Miriam Napier
Julie Warner 
Vickie Zimmer 
Marybeth Lopez


14 comments:

Jean said...

These are such fun!

Unknown said...

These make me want to join a card group! So fun!

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty shaker cards!

McStamper said...

I love your playing card shaker ideas. So creative.

Sheri said...

This would be perfect for a bridge group or any card player

Sue D said...

These are fabulous. My mom was a bridge player too.

sansuey said...

Unique and so fun!

ionabunny said...

Love the red, white and black. Gorgeous cards. Hugz

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Fun projects. TFS

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Wow !! I love your cards !! They are truly original and perfectly executed ! Congratulations !

cghundley said...

This bunch of cards
is so fun and great
designs! I love
shaker cards too.
Carla from Utah

Unknown said...

I'll have to try a shaker card - yours came out nice.

Mary Dew Lee said...

What a fun set of cards! And a great idea for a gift (or I might make a set for the fundraiser silent auction coming up at my church - we have a big bridge group here!). I especially love the ones with the tiny die cut suits inside the shakers!

Mary Holshouser said...

Love these.
We play a lot of cards and this
will be a hit with the family.
The shakers are a fun addition.
thanks for sharing.