Saturday, August 19, 2017

Holtz - Silly Monsters Day 2


I've made a bunch of Silly Monster cards with Tim Holtz's new dies.  
I'll post one a day over the next few days.  
I die cut the Silly Monsters from Stardream Metallic paper with Distress
Oxide Inks on them.  I find using a coated paper helps the ink move 
and react with water better than card stock and 
metallic paper adds a little shimmer!


Finished size is an A-2.
Have a great week!
  • Stamps: Tim Holtz - Crazy Talk
  • Dies: Tim Holtz - Silly Monsters, MFT - Vertical Stitched Frame, Lawn Fawn - Stitched Rectangles, W+9 - Conversation Bubbles
  • Ink: Distress Oxides, Versafine Onyx Black
  • Paper: Stardream Metallic - Hera 12x12, Neenah Solar White, Bazzill Licorice Twist
  • Other: Gelly Roll Glaze Pen - Black, Glossy Accents, Holtz Ornate Stencil.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome! Love it when they are so cute I chuckle!

Seadragon said...

Love your monster cards!