Friday, April 1, 2016

Serendipity Stamps - Embossing!


It's April 1st so its time for a new
challenge over at the Serendipity Stamps Blog Challenge!  
It is EMBOSSING!  Pick your favorite: HEAT, DRY, or DEBOSS!
You have until Midnight April 30 to linkup your designs! Be sure to
use at least one Serendipity image in your design.



I decided to go with the GET WELL die for my floral card.  
I thought the pretty blue flowers would make a good companion to the sentiment.


My card is just shy of an A-2 size at 4 1/4 x 5 1/4.  Add a bow tied with seam binding
and a BOW EASY and a Wild Orchid flower and Voila'!


Inside I stamped the beautiful dogwood image in blue ink to match.
I was inspired by the white dogwood trees that are blooming
in my backyard and all around Atlanta right now!

Now my card is ready for a sick friend or family member.

We have a very special guest this month! 
Our good friend from the North (Canada)

Check out what the rest of the Design Team made:

Jenny Gropp


  • Serendipity Stamps: Get Well Die 073EDLarge Dogwood Branch 444G
  • Ink: My Favorite Things - Cornflower Blue
  • Paper: Bo Bunny- Secret Garden 6x6, Neenah Solar White 110 lb, misc green
  • Other: My Favorite Things - Pierced Rectangles dies, Cuttlebug embossing folder, blue seam binding, BOW EASY, Wild Orchid rose

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So simple----and so beautiful! Thank you for the inspiration!