Friday, March 18, 2016

Mini Crazy Birds for EASTER

Recently I was inspired by Richele Christensen's 
Easter Crazy Birds card shown HERE.

I decided to do mini versions with the new Mini Bird Crazy!


I chose to use some different products than Richele but got a similar result.
My background papers and the paper I die cut the birds from was sprayed
with Dylusions sprays instead of Distress Sprays.


After spraying them and letting them dry I cut them 
into squares and added Ranger's
Texture Paste over some different stencils.  
LOVE the effect - thanks Richele!


I stamped and die cut the Mini Birds from the same papers.


The bunny ears and hats were not cut from the Dylusions paper so
I could color them myself.  All the birds have Glossy Accents
on the eyes. The inside scalloped frame used on two of the cards
is new by My Favorite Things.

Finished size is 3 5/8 square.  These are on display at
Impressive Ideas in Norcross, Georgia.

Have a GREAT weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are adorable. Really love the way you used the paste to add texture!