Graphic 45 recently came out with a spectacular new line of papers etc. called Time to Flourish. It is the most beautiful line of florals they have ever done! I will be using this paper A LOT over the next year for cards, calendars and gifts. It is ideal for making calendars and there is an 8x8 paper pad with just the months of the year.
For this card I decided to use one of the matching ephemera cards. I matted it with green and cream papers and adhered it to a brown card. Using the paper from the 6x6 pad I die cut a poinsettia and layered it on with a triple twine bow under it.
The sentiments inside and out are from a new Stampendous set called Christmas Wishes.
Finished size is 6 1/2 x 4 1/2.
- Stamps: Stampendous - Christmas Wishes
- Ink: Versafine - Vintage Sepia, Cat's Eye - Chestnut Roan chalk ink
- Paper: Graphic 45 - Time to Flourish: Ephemera Cards, 8 x 8 & 6 x 6 paper pads, brown and cream cardstock
- Dies: Spellbinders - Poinsettia Set
- Other: May Arts - Natural Twine, gold gems, Wink of Stella Clear Pen