Friday, December 12, 2014

Birdhouse Ornament


Cheery Lynn makes the CUTEST birdhouse die you've ever seen!
It has so many possibilities.  I've made a bunch of Christmas tags with it and I wanted to show you the Christmas ornament I made. I added some holly from the Impression Obsession Holly Flourish die and a few red rhinestones for berries.


Here are a couple of the Christmas tags I made with it.  The actual tag die is from Impression Obsession too.  I really had fun assembling them!
Happy Holidays!

  • Dies: Cheery Lynn - Birdhouse with Lattice, Impression Obsession - Holly Flourish, Christmas Tags
  • Ink: Cat's Eye - Chestnut Roan Chalk Ink
  • Paper: Kraft, Bazzill Heavyweight - Peppermint & Gumdrop, Neenah - Natural White
  • Other: Maya Road - Twine Cording in Tomato Red & Crafting Jute Cording in Canvas, misc rhinestones, Wink of Stella Clear Pen

No comments: