Saturday, August 16, 2014

Graphic 45 Raining Cats & Dogs Book & Case


 When I got this great new paper by Graphic 45 I knew I wanted to make an accordion book and case for it.  I painted the edges of the case and book black before I adhered anything.  
Above is the front side of the case.


Here is the other side of the case.  The image is just part of one piece of 12 x 12 paper and a little die cut cat in the corner.  The case measures about 5 x 7.
 

I glued a ribbon across the front of the book leaving the ribbon hanging over the sides.  This way you just wrap the ribbon around the back of the book and tie on one side.  
This picture is the front of the book.
 


Here is the back of the book and I untied the ribbon so you could see the whole page.
 

On to the pages.....there are LOTS since I decorated the front and back of the book.
 

more pages....
 

I used the Banner and Tags plus the Journaling Cards to decorate the pages.
 


The black mat tucked behind the picture sides out and a photo or journaling can be adhered to it.
 

The strip of stamps is a pocket.  This black mat also pulls out.  
So, there is lots of room for pictures of Cat & Dogs!
  • Graphic 45 - Raining Cats & Dogs supplies: 12 x 12 paper, Journaling Cards, Banners & Tags, Flowers
  • Paper: Neenah - Black Linen
  • Dies: Anna Griffin - Flourish Scroll, Impression Obsession - Cats
  • Ribbon: May Arts
  • Ink: Cat's Eye - Blackbird Chalk Ink
  • Other: Mini Perfect Layers, Creative Imaginations Case & Book (no longer available)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG adorable.....
QKK

Cheryl said...

Beautiful, Miriam!