Recently I taught a class of 5 cards I designed with Graphic 45's Botanical Tea papers.
Here are the cards which are all made with the 12 x 12 papers.
My inspiration for this class was the sheet with 6 - 4 x 6 pictures, Love Notes.
The sentiment is also from Graphic 45's Botanical Tea set. I stamped it first with Versafine Vintage Sepia ink then die cut it with a Spellbinders die.
I custom designed the size of this pocket and used the Envelope Punch Board to make it. It had to fit the tag inside so I cut the paper 6 3/4" square.
The cute little teapot die is from Serendipity Stamps. The tag is stamped with another image from the matching stamp set.
I call this one the FRAME card. I die cut the window out of the blue piece with a Spellbinder die and popped it up with foam tape.
When I saw this great Anna Griffin die I just knew I had to have it and pair it up with Botanical Tea! The big roses are fussy cut and mounted with foam tape.
I've moved on to teaching a class of cards and a box with a matching mini book with Graphic 45's By the Sea collection. Next up is Good ol' Sport!
Have a great weekend!
- Stamps: Graphic 45 - Botanical Tea - Sets 2 & 3
- Ink: Cat's Eye - Creamy Brown Chalk Ink, Versafine - Vintage Sepia
- Papers: Graphic 45 - Botanical Tea 12 x 12, Neenah Natural White, Bazzill Heavyweight in Candy Bar, Candy Buttons and Gumball
- Dies: Serendipity Stamps - Teapot, Anna Griffin - Flourish Medallion, Spellbinders - Labels 34 & Curved Rectangles
- Other: May Arts ribbons, Maya Road roses, Bow Easy