Saturday, August 9, 2014

Graphic 45 - Botanical Tea Cards

Recently I taught a class of 5 cards I designed with Graphic 45's Botanical Tea papers.
Here are the cards which are all made with the 12 x 12 papers.


My inspiration for this class was the sheet with 6 - 4 x 6 pictures, Love Notes.

Love Notes


The sentiment is also from Graphic 45's Botanical Tea set.  I stamped it first with Versafine Vintage Sepia ink then die cut it with a Spellbinders die.
 

I custom designed the size of this pocket and used the Envelope Punch Board to make it.  It had to fit the tag inside so I cut the paper 6 3/4" square.
 

The cute little teapot die is from Serendipity Stamps.  The tag is stamped with another image from the matching stamp set.
 

I call this one the FRAME card.  I die cut the window out of the blue piece with a Spellbinder die and popped it up with foam tape.
 

When I saw this great Anna Griffin die I just knew I had to have it and pair it up with Botanical Tea!  The big roses are fussy cut and mounted with foam tape.

I've moved on to teaching a class of cards and a box with a matching mini book with Graphic 45's By the Sea collection.  Next up is Good ol' Sport! 
Have a great weekend!

  • Stamps: Graphic 45 - Botanical Tea - Sets 2 & 3
  • Ink: Cat's Eye - Creamy Brown Chalk Ink, Versafine - Vintage Sepia
  • Papers: Graphic 45 - Botanical Tea 12 x 12, Neenah Natural White, Bazzill Heavyweight in Candy Bar, Candy Buttons and Gumball
  • Dies: Serendipity Stamps - Teapot, Anna Griffin - Flourish Medallion, Spellbinders - Labels 34 & Curved Rectangles
  • Other: May Arts ribbons, Maya Road roses, Bow Easy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, these are all gorgeous! You do a great job using these papers! You give great ideas and inspiration. TFS!

JD/ Jill said...

These are all so lovely. I'm a big fan of Graphic 45 paper. (but I have to admit that sometimes I'm afraid to even cut it. Sure would have liked to have been in this class! smile.