We have another Design Team challenge over at the Serendipity Stamps Blog Challenge! The theme for the month is to do a Die Window. Cut a window in your paper or card and put a Serendipity image or die behind it. If you want to play along for a prize you just need to use a Serendipity image or die. You have until the end of the month to enter.
For the extra Design Team Challenge we are using another Design Team Member's card for inspiration! I am using the layout on this lovely card made by Karen Amidon.
You can find her card details and post HERE.
Here is another close up of the detail on my card.
I added a little VIVA Crystal Clear Pen to a few of the shells for shine.
Finished size is 6 5/8 x 6 5/8.
This week's sale is Free Shipping on all US orders of $10 or more!
$5 Flat Rate on International Shipping on $10 or more of UM, Cling and Dies only (no wood mount)!
Check out what the rest of the Design Team created:
- Stamps and Dies: Serendipity Stamps - Shell Wreath Large 1051K
- Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
- Paper: Neenah Natural White, Graphic 45 - By the Sea 12 x 12, blue card stock
- Spellbinders - Grand Circle Dies, Decorative Grand Circles
- Copics: BG70, 72, Y23, 26, B97, 99, R32, 35, N2, E50, 53, 55
- Other: American Crafts thread, VIVA Crystal Clear Pen, Bow Easy