Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Blueprint shell - By the Sea - MOJO 347


It feels like summer in Atlanta so I want to do sea & beached themed cards.  When I saw the MOJO Monday 347 challenge I knew I could work this great shell image into it.  It is a bit over sized for the design but they are pretty loose over there on making your card look exactly like the sketch!


I used my Distress Markers to watercolor the shell and sand dollar.  The small shell is a sticker from K & company.  
It has some glitter on it so I added some Stella Wink of Glitter pen here and there.
My finished size is a bit different from the guidelines at 4 1/4 x 7 1/2.

  • Stamps: Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Collection- Nautical Blueprints, Mini Blueprints 6
  • Ink: Ranger - Archival Ink Jet Black, Cat's Eye - Chestnut Roan Chalk ink
  • Paper: Graphic 45 - By the Sea 12 x 12,  Tim Holtz & Ranger - Distress Collection - Broken China, Neenah - Solar White 110lb, Ranger - Watercolor Paper
  • Other: Distress Markers, K & Company shell sticker, aquapainter, Wink of Stella Pen - Clear

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Miriam, this card is gorgeous! That shell looks fantastic watercolored. Love the red, white, and blue colors, too. And, I can't get over that little shell sticker...it looks like you have a real shell on your card! :)