Recently I finished teaching a box and card set with Graphic 45's Couture line. I kept the box and cards simple so the set could be made in a 3 hour class. The cards don't have too many thick embellishments on them so 5 could fit in the box.
Rather than decorating the whole box I put the elegant peacock paper on the backside of it and made a belly band that slides on and off. The picture and layer behind it are die cut with ovals and the peacock feather is tucked behind them. I put a little piece of black paper behind the heart opening and inked the edges black.
I used the whole sheet called "Beautiful" for the belly band and cards. It was the inspiration for this class. Here are the 5 cards. They all have black bases and are A-2 sized.
Tiny flowers are made by Maya Road.
The pearl and rhinestone flower is made by Maya Road.
The scroll die cut is by My Favorite Things.
I taught this class 9 times. The boxed set is good for a gift and many students made duplicates. I had a great time designing this class and teaching it too!
- Stamps: Impression Obsession - Peacock, Graphic 45 Couture Set #3 for insides of cards
- Ink: Versafine - Onyx Black, Cat's Eye - Blackbird Chalk, Distress Ink - Broken China
- Paper: Graphic 45 - Couture 12 x 12, Neenah Black Linen
- Dies: Impression Obsession - Peacock Feather, MFT scroll, Spellbinders Labels 28, Nellie's Dies - Ovals
- Other: black rhinestones, 2mm pearls, May Arts black lace, Maya Road flowers & Pearl flowers, Envelope Punch Board (for box)