Wednesday, March 26, 2014

By the Sea card

When Graphic 45 comes out with 3 new paper lines AT THE SAME TIME, I am always so torn with which to use first!!  I love all 3 new lines so I have been making things will all of them.  You can only imagine what a mess my desk is!

So, here is a card made with By the Sea paper.  Impression Obsession's shell die cut set goes perfectly with it! Plus, there is so much nautical ribbon and twine out there it makes for an easy project.

Of course I decorated the inside as well.  I used the other half of the compass die cut and some paper scraps.  The By the Sea line did not have a 6x6 pad in the collection but paper from the Good Ol' Sport 6x6 pad matches well.  Also, the turquoise paper in the Couture 6x6 pad matches too!

Coming UP:  
Friday I'll be posting 2 projects made with Serendipity Stamps dies and Graphic 45 Botanical Tea paper.  
Have a great day!

  • Stamps: None!
  • Ink: Color Box - Cat's Eye - Chestnut Roan
  • Paper: Graphic 45 - By the Sea 8x8, 12x12, Good Ol' Sport 6x6 (red, blue & cream), Neenah - Natural White, Bazzill Heavyweight - Navy Blue
  • Dies: Impression Obsession - Shell Set, Cheery Lynn Designs - Compass

2 comments:

Katie Sims said...

Miriam, I think those papers were MADE just for you! You always do amazing things with Graphic 45! Love seeing your work...hope all is well with you! :)

Karen Amidon said...

Wonderful Miriam! You've worked your magic again with those papers and dies! Looking forward to Friday and seeing what you've created!