Thursday, February 13, 2014

Owl Valentine

 I love this little owl so he had to make an appearance on a Valentine!  I used some fun Bo Bunny paper with him and a perfect sized cute heart die.

 As you can see he is popped up with foam tape and I colored his beak and resting branch with Copics.  For a change I left the rest of his feathers white.  

Inside the card I added more die cuts to finish it off.  
The finished size is 6 x 4 1/2.
  • Stamps: None!
  • Paper: Bo Bunny - Head over Heels 12 x 12, Neenah - Solar White, Black Linen
  • Dies: Serendipity Stamps - Owl Die & Owl Solid Die, Heart Solid Die; Paper Smooches - Hello Word Dies, Spellbinders - Labels 29
  • Ink: Color Box - Cat's Eye - Blackbird Chalk
  • Other: Copics, foam tape

5 comments:

Karen Amidon said...

I've been waiting to see what being "snowed in" would produce...wow! Super cute Miriam! This owl die has been great and love him in the Valentine spotlight!

JD/ Jill said...

Wonderful job on this card...I really do like that Owl die...

Shirley said...

OMGosh, Miriam, I took one look and said I really need some cute owl stamps like this one.....and its a die!! What a great card!! Love every detail right down to that cute hello!

Shirley said...

OMGosh, Miriam, I took one look and said I really need some cute owl stamps like this one.....and its a die!! What a great card!! Love every detail right down to that cute hello!

Shirley said...

Very beautiful! I really like your choice of dies and images too! Inside and out!!