Now that it has warmed up in Atlanta I've been spending some time in my garden and it inspired me to pull out this cute birdhouse stamp for our latest Serendipity Stamps Challenge Blog. All month long you can play along in our challenge by using either type or music in your project along with a Serendipity image or die.
The Serendipity Stamps Design Team has added color blending to our challenge this time. I blended Ranger's Distress Inks in Faded Jeans and Stormy Sky around the edges of my music sheet. I dyed the cream ribbon with Faded Jeans ink just by running the ribbon over the surface of the ink pad. It looks a little like denim!
Between the bird on the image, the sheet music and the sentiment, I would say this card has a nature and music theme. This Graphic 45 paper fit right in! This is an OLD paper line that is called Playtimes Past.
The special this week is Buy 3 items, get a 4th one free. Lowest priced item in cart is free. This offer is good through February 26.
Check out what the Serendipity Stamps Design Team made for the challenge!
- Stamps: Serendipity Stamps - Birdhouse Cling Set 1179QCL
- Dies: Spellbinders - Classic Circles
- Ink: Memento - Espresso Truffle, Distress - Faded Jeans, Stormy Sky, Versafine - Vintage Sepia
- Paper: Graphic 45 - Playtimes Past 12 x 12, Place in Time - December Foundation 12 x 12, brown card stock
- Other: SU! ribbon, Bow Easy, Copics