With Valentine's Day coming on Friday I thought I'd post another Valentine. I CASE'd myself from another Serendipity card I made here. I just love the embossed layer behind the fancy open frame.
I used red mirror paper which is very hard to photograph.
The red layer behind the heart die is mirror paper as well.
Inside I stamped my sentiment and added a little embossed heart.
Finished size is 5 x 5.
- Stamps: Serendipity Stamps & Dies - Sending lots of love, Heart Scroll Stamps & Die set
- Ink: Versafine - Crimson Red
- Paper: Neenah - Solar White 110#, misc red mirror
- Dies: Cheery Lynn - Square Lace Frame, Spellbinders Labels 15
- Other: Herringbone Embossing Folder, SU! ribbon, SU! heart die, corner rounder