Serendipity Stamps Challenge Blog has a different kind of challenge this week! Just make a 'shaped' card other than a traditional rectangle or square. I chose to do a scalloped circle card to go along with the fancy holly wreath stamp.
A Gold Viva Pearl pen highlights the bow and berries for shimmer and shine.
Inside I stamped a portion of the wreath and Merry Christmas. The wreath is colored with the Copics listed below.
The finished size is 4 3/4 round.
Serendipity's Sale to go along with the challenge is
Buy 3, Get a 4th free. Good 12/4 through 12/11.
Check out what the rest of the Design Team created:Anya Schrier
- Stamp: Serendipity - Holly Wreath 413G, Merry Christmas Casual Small 668C
- Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black, Versafine - Crimson Red
- Paper: Bazzill Heavyweight - Red Hot, Neenah Natural White, Jillibean Soup - Winter Tortellini and Spinach Soup 12 x 12
- Spellbinder Dies - Classic Circles, Grand Large Scalloped Circles
- Copics: R35, R37, YG61, YG63, YG67, E23, Y26
- Other: Viva Pearl Pen - Gold