Thursday, December 12, 2013

Graphic 45 December card


Recently I taught a Graphic 45 Place in Time 4 class and this was one of the 2 December cards.  I taught 4 classes throughout the year with the Place in Time collection. I did 3 months in each class and made 2 cards for each month.  They were my most attended classes all year!

I posted this card on the Graphic 45 NING site and they posted it on Pinterest. It got pinned over 80 times.  So, I thought it was about time I posted it on my blog.
I used the December Place in Time cut apart sheet and green cardstock.  The green floral paper is from the backside of the December sheet.  Little tip - the Graphic 45 French Country 6x6 pad goes GREAT with the Place in Time collection!

The cute poinsettia is a die by Cheery Lynn Designs.  The green layer is just the largest bloom die cut.  I inked the edges of everything with Chestnut Roan including the flower.  Finished size is A2.
  • Stamps: None!
  • Ink: Cat's Eye - Chestnut Roan
  • Paper: Graphic 45 - Place in Time December cut apart & French Country 6x6, Bazzill Ivy Canvas cardstock
  • Die: Cheery Lynn Designs - Poinsettia Strip B324
  • Other: star brad, Bow Easy, May Arts gold ribbon, Fiskers bracket border punch


No comments: