This week for the Serendipity Stamps Challenge Blog we are focusing on SENTIMENTS!
I used this lovely Merry Christmas stamp as the focus of my card. I just love all the swirls and font.
I layered it with Spellbinders Opulent Ovals and Graphic 45's 12 Days of Christmas papers. I used foam tape between each layer to make them stand out. The layered flower is from the same paper line.
Warmest Wishes is the sentiment on the inside. The finished size of the card is 5 3/4 x 4 1/2.
Play along in our challenge for a prize just using a Serendipity sentiment as the focus.
Check out what the Design Team created:
- Stamps: Serendipity Stamps - Merry Christmas 2-line 1138E, Warmest Wishes 1231E
- Ink: Versafine - Crimson Red, Cat's Eye - Chestnut Roan
- Paper: Graphic 45 - 12 Days of Christmas - Christmas Rose & Plaid 12x12, Bazzill green, Candy Cane
- Spellbinders - Opulent Ovals dies
- Other: Perfect Layers, green rhinstones, Graphic 45 - 12 days of Christmas - Flowers